We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

so inspired

Here is a bit of happiness for you fellow scrapbookers out there. I am so happy to be going over to my friend rose's to scrapbook this weekend. Any crafter out there will understand that sometimes you don't feel very inspired, or you get into a rut. And then you see something that inspires you to craft away! Last weekend I started sewing an Amy Butler skirt, and I can't wait to get my sewing machine back from the repair shop to finish this up. I promise I will post a picture of it when I am done. Starting this project got me completely in the mood to start my Christmas projects. This year some girlfriends and I are exchanging homemade gifts. I hope they love my creations. They better, this may be the only year I sew (just kidding).
Anyways back to the scrapbooking items that have inspired me.
1. making memories note(worthy)line
2. Junkitz school days line
3. basic grey mellow chipboard shapes-super cute boy and girl

I can't wait to use these items, maybe I will share with you all when I am done.

2 comments:

rose said...

cute stuff!!!!

rose said...

where ARE you????
updates please.
hee hee :)

Blog Archive