We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall fun




Everyone is posting about fall. I love fall. Last weekend, driving over Steven's Pass, the girls and I were loving all of the reds and oranges in the mountains! It will be fun to see how many more leaves have changed color when we head over next weekend.
I am super excited to go to the pumpkin patch. We go to this lovely place every year called Craven farms. If you want more info go here .

We take the kids there to have their picture taken under the flood signs (the marker for the really BIG floods around here) so we can see how much they have grown each year. It is one of many family traditions we have for fall.

No comments:

Blog Archive