We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

alive and kicking

We are still alive here, I just can't spend a lot of time on the old blog lately. Took the girls to visit my grandparents over the weekend, grandpa's cancer is back. Will be heading back over to their house soon, and tons of other stuff going on around here.
I promise I will blog for real after this weekend.
Oh by the way...did I brag it up about seeing Def Leppard, Foreigner and Styx in concert last week? Well technically we missed Styx due to standing in the slowest mixed drink line in the history of time. And they did not even sing "Mr. Roboto" so I am ok with not seeing them.
Def Leppard was rockingly awesome.

No comments:

Blog Archive