We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Albertson's controls the world

Last Saturday we took my good friend Rose out for her birthday.
We had the funniest cab driver on the way to Ballard. Turns out, like most people I am friends with, that he used to work for Albertson's ( I can't really explain why most of my friends have worked for Albertson's, this is not a requirement to be friends with me). So this guy was crazy! He kept getting phone calls from people named Chachi (as in "Joni loves Chachi") and Hogan (Hulk Hogan, Hogan's heroes). I swear I would have died laughing if Cheech called him! Although by the looks of him, he could have been straight off the set of a Cheech and Chong movie!
Anyways we went to this great place in Ballard called the Matador .
I had the best Steak Fajitas. The steak was as soft as butter. I highly suggest eating there if you get a chance. And have a lemon drop while you are at it, cause it was pretty tasty too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dammit, that sounds delish--I love a good steak!! And a good drink!!

rose said...

chachi & hogan. that was so awesome!!!
wheras albertsons is the opposite of awesome.
although, there were some good times...
"dear god. make me a bird. so i can fly far. far, far away from here." :)

rose said...

and the matador rocked!!! thanks again!!!

Blog Archive