We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

We did a little Vegas shopping last night. My girlfriend Theresa and I hit Macy's to buy the guys their clothes. Macy's was having some pretty killer clearance sales (North Face shirt for $5) up to 75% off the regular price. I really wanted to purchase Mark some "Don Johnson" looking linen pants, but I would still like to be married to him on our actual 10th anniversary! Yes folks, we are nearing the home stretch to 10 years. For our anniversary we will be taking the Gondola ride at the Venetian. Has anyone out there in blog land been on this? We will also be dining on Saturday night at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill, which should be excellent! Other than that, lots of pool time, water show at the Bellagio , and wherever else the hot desert wind will take us.
As the King says "Viva Las Vegas".
P.S. my partners in crime, be watching your mailboxes for a special Vegas Mix CD, courtesy of moi.

No comments:

Blog Archive