We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, August 13, 2007

girls get together (boys too)

Yesterday was fun! Rose, Theresa and I got together and scrapbooked the whole day. Mark showed up at about 3 to hang out with Alan ( who is not 7 and IS allowed to play Halo).
Us girls got a lot done, maybe not as much as we would have liked, but it was still good.
Theresa wants to make it a regular date on Sundays while the boys watch football-and I am game for that! I love the chance to get projects done, and I secretly love the sounds that the boys make when they are "yelling" at the t.v.! I will post some pictures of my scrapbook pages and Rewind Album as soon as I get around to charging up my camera batteries.

No comments:

Blog Archive