We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, July 9, 2007

the sound of summer





My niece Kiersten has already been here and gone back to Minnesota. It seems like her time out here gets shorter and shorter, but that is what happens when those girls become teenagers! Remember when you were a kid and every time you saw someone you had not seen in awhile (parents friends, relatives...you know the likes) they would comment on how big you had become, or how much you had changed since they saw you last? Well this is true with my niece. She TOWERS over me now and she is not even half my age yet!!! Where the heck has all the time gone?

So my brother had us all over for a bbq. The girls did some swimming, the dogs did some swimming-yuck, we ate salmon that my brother caught, and just generally soaked up some sun! My nephew, Harley is starting to talk a lot and he is so funny! Everything is "RIGHT NOW!" Hmmm...I really think I don't miss that at all with the girls.

And what the heck is with my brothers dog, Teddy, trying to get it on with the other male dog that was there. It became the family joke after awhile and I swore I would blog about it, so here it is folks!

No comments:

Blog Archive