We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Someone to put a smile on your face

Have you met my new favorite actress Toni Collette? Technically she is not new, I have just discovered that she is a really great actress! You may know her as the mom in that movie where the little boy can see dead people. That's right, you know the one! You can check out other interesting facts about T.C. here or you can go here to see what other movies she has acted in. Even this really predictable movie I am watching right now on H.B.O. (In her shoes) is better because of her part! Happy movie watching.

1 comment:

rose said...

loved her in little miss sunshine!

Blog Archive