We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, June 15, 2007

so much to do, so little time


This past week we have just been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest (to quote my dad). Mark came to school to have lunch with the kids. I volunteered a full day in Hayley's class. Then Thursday night was Portfolio night for Kindergarten. After the Portfolio night the rest of the parents who pitched in to help with the end of the year party stayed to set up for the next day.
What a great group of parents, I expected to do a ton of work myself, but it was wonderful to have these awesome Moms pitch in! We had fun gabbing too.
So today was the big end of the year party
for the kids. We had a big feast and
tons of activities for the kids (including fish painting, fishing for letters, ring toss, visor decorating...to name a few). We ended up having over 50 people including the students so I was thrilled at the turnout. It is hard to believe that Molly will be starting 1st grade already and Hayley is off to 3rd grade next year.
It was a busy day for Hayley too, she had the running eagles party to attend, and just received another Hazelwood way award, this time for quality work. She gets to go to a special ice skating party next week to celebrate her achievement! Way to go Hayley!
Mark and I are super proud of our girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive