We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot Pocket

Only Jim Gaffigan (or my goofy friends) can appreciate this one. I had to run down to this local drugstore the other night to pick up a few pictures for a project I am working on for Mark's Fathers day gift. Usually this store is the MOST boring place on Earth right? Not this time. As I rounded the corner over by the cold drink/frozen section there were three young people speaking rapidly in Japanese and pointing to the two hot pockets in the freezer, obviously not able to choose which delicious frozen gut buster to choose from! I so wanted to yell "warning..you just bought a hot pocket". But alas, I did not, because I am not that crazy.

3 comments:

rose said...

if i could, i'd say 'hot pocket' right here in japanese. instead, i'll just say:
caliente pocket!
that's the best i can do

IAHH said...

Remove from sleeve and put directly in toilet... HOT POCKET!

Dylan Todd said...

"Did I eat that or just rub it all over my face?"

Blog Archive