We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Sharing is good

I have discovered a new blog tonite that has some totally kick butt scrapbooking/craft projects that I want to share with you! Head on over to follow the green fairy and give your eyes a little treat.
Also, has anyone else fallen in love with this company called Hambly Screen Prints? I think their stuff is really hip and I hope some of our local stores get the owl and bird stuff in soon. I would love to see it in person. You can check them out at www.hamblyscreenprints.com and they also have a blog you can link to from the site.
Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive