We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

For the love of Meat loaf-and I don't mean the food your mom used to cook

I am "borrowing" this post from another blog...you must check out this blog anyways if you have not already- pop culture junk mail.

Horror-ible
Wikipedia really does have everything, including this super-creepy and super-long list of gory movie deaths, sorted by implement.A blender in the mouth? Decapitated by a jinxed branch? Death by ice cube filled with nanobots? Yikes. However, it's kind of funny to me that several of the deaths happen to singer Meat Loaf. Gives new meaning to "I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that."

I think all of the Kemp BBQ attendee's can appreciate this one!

No comments:

Blog Archive