We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I just do what Oprah tells me to do!

Usually a huge fan of the Oprah book club selections for reading, I have to admit that lately I have not LOVED what is on her list. It may just be me, my mood, the way the wind is blowing...whatever! So I am going to you, my faithful blog readers...and you looky loo's too. I need some suggestions for reading. No Fabio style romance novels please. An old fav, or something new, I am open to hearing what you have to say.

2 comments:

rose said...

oprah's out. rose is in. now everyone should do what i tell them to do! but i gotta tell ya about the rose show:
- my set is the old merv griffin set
- for my special guest i have turd ferguson
- my theme song is 'sanford and son' (but it needs more cowbell)
- i have rotating sidekicks, including SHARON, ELVIS, and occasionally, THE MANATEE

anyway, you've probably read this one but if you haven't you should read "i know this much is true" by wally lamb. i'm going to reread it again this summer.

rose said...

oh, and sorry, i don't give away cars on the rose show.

Blog Archive