We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Here is where I do my public service announcement

For those of you who don't know I am now in charge of the box tops for education program
at my kids Elementary school. If you do not know about this program, then you should check it out online. I would love for you to save your box top coupons, as this program helps provide a ton of stuff for the kids (field trips, new instruments -to name a few). If you go online and register you can also get grocery coupons and hey-who doesn't like to save a buck here or there? I would be more than happy to receive your coupons if you are willing to save them for us! Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Archive