We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Peggy Sue got married...




This last weekend was the annual Kerley Halloween bash. Mark and I were not sure we would be able to make it this year because of all the baby happenings, but we were able to throw together a last minute costume idea that turned out pretty great. I have my mom's old letter sweater...class of '61 and some cats eye glasses and Mark purchased an Elvis wig, rolled up a pack of candy cigs in his shirt sleeve and we were off to party for at least a little while!
People came in some pretty great costumes...my favorites were Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Strawberry Shortcake and Miami Vice...Crockett and Tubbs.
Don't know how long everyone partied into the night but it was a hit as usual!


No comments:

Blog Archive