We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

things that occupy my time

Really we are all still alive here. That is the beauty of blogging. You can do it whenever you want...but then if you take too long in between people start asking where you are (even if you write about nothing exciting!).

We have really been busy again. Spring break is in full swing...not weather-wise, but the kids have been out all week. The sun peeked out here for about 20 minutes, but alas it is raining again.

This week brought us some very good news...Mark is back to work for BNSF! We can now breathe a collective sigh of relief. At least for this week! We did learn that we can cut back, waaaaay back, and still survive. It is stressful, but Mark and I are a great team! Having said that, I enjoy having money way more than not ha ha.

I have also decided to take the plunge back into ebay again. I used to do it, and made a few extra dollars, but the key for me is to keep it simple so I don't get overwhelmed and fall behind.
So if you are an ebay person here is how to find me....littlebirdtoldme1997. I had to set up a new account because I can't figure out how to get into the old one and it was a million years ago and 3 email addresses ago so for me it was much easier to start with a clean slate! I am also cooking up some stuff for Etsy. My mom and I have found some really cool vintage stuff to list on there. That will probably happen next week though because right now I am planning a trip to Portland next Tuesday. Veerada is here from Alaska and I can't wait to see her! Two other dear friends live there (Sheila and Duncan) so I am happy to say that I will be spending time with them too! That is, if everything works out. Luckily, Veerada made it out between Mt. Redoubt spewing ash. It was looking a little "iffy" for a while for her!

It may be another long break, but we are still alive and plugging along. Oh, and we don't have to move after all! We got a really good deal to stay, so I have to finish getting everything unpacked again. OH THE INSANITY!

No comments:

Blog Archive