We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

taking a break

I am taking an short break from blogging but will be back soon.
Grandpa has been in the hospital for a week and is being taken to the nursing home tommorow, Aunt Sharon's dad died of a massive heart attack this morning, and Mark may be looking at getting laid off from work for who knows how long. Hopefully work will pick back up, but it doesn't seem to be happening yet.
So I am going to take these next few days to get some projects done at home (the kind that feed my soul), take the girls to see Santa, and then I am going to start working as much as I can at my bookkeeping job.
I'll keep you all posted as to any new developments!
Keep your fingers crossed...too many friends are either out of work or hours cut back right now. The economy can't keep going down right?
P.S. we had a blast this last weekend in Plain at the cabin with our friends, the Kemps. One of these days I'll post some pictures.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Don't fret, my pet. Things will get better. Everything seems to happen around the holidays. This is why we celebrate a new year!

IAHH said...

We had a great time in Plain. Thanks for having us! There may need to be a new show out called Desperate house husbands. LOL.

Blog Archive