We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, November 3, 2008

The nun and the school girl







Yesterday we were just waaaaay too tired to blog about the Halloween bash I co-hosted at the Kerley's on Saturday night. We had a rockin' good time. There was good food, good music, and AWESOME costumes. Some of my favorites were Strawberry Shortcake and Huckleberry Pie, the Husky cheerleader who broke out in cheer AND did the splits, 70's basketball player, and my husband-a.k.a. Sister Peters.



A big shout out to the Matson's who brought the yummy ham and cheese ball, Maria who has adopted T's recipe for bean dip and all of the other food. We ate and drank ourselves silly. We also made some new friends who are so much fun to party with. Maybe next year we can get them to wear a costume! Becky, Theresa and I are already coming up with ideas for next years bash. It is going to be even better. Note to self: avoid setting off smoke detectors and getting a phone call from the fire department.

No comments:

Blog Archive