We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love you Curious George!





Well, we have just completed our busiest week...possibly ever? Along with all of us still fighting off this cold we still managed to do all of the things on our list this week.

1. Go rollerskating on monday

2. Managed to get 2 kids to soccer practice at two different places (luckily Mark had a night off)

3. Helped put on a BBQ for about 120 people-successfully and then attend my first P.T.A. board meeting as a new board member.

4. Help out Barnes and Noble (Alderwood store) by dressing up as Curious George and visiting classrooms and also the school walk-a-thon. It was super hot, I thought I would for sure have a heat stroke. But how cute is it to hear Kindergarten students yell " I love you Curious George!" That makes it all worth while.

5. Watched Martian Child with John Cusack-who is one of my all-time favorite actors. I really liked this movie.

6. Attended a soccer jamboree for the better part of today for both girls.

7. Sewed the first of 2 bags for the girls to carry their soccer stuff in. I got the cutest fabric at the Goodwill awhile back, with a Christmas present in mind for another little soccer player we know. Luckily there is enough to make three bags. They will fit cleats, soccer ball, shin guards, water bottle, snacks and more. I did not even use a pattern so I can't wait to call Grandma V and tell her. She will be so proud!

8. Party at a girlfriends house tommorow. Her teenage daughter will be babysitting and we will be hanging out. It is a nice way to end a more than hectic week.

No comments:

Blog Archive