We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, August 8, 2008

What tommorow has in store for me

Saturday is supposed to be rainy here in the Puget Sound. I am actually happy. I feel like I have not cooled off since our camping trip to Winthrop back in July.
Miss H has a swimming and slumber party to go to tommorow so Molly and I will have a day of crafting together. One of my BFF's, Rose, may come over also (she better or else is what Molly said! Ha Ha.) so we will hopefully get a lot done. Tonite has been about looking through supplies and sort of re-organizing and re-visiting what I have. One goal of mine lately is to use old tools and products. I typically go with the new stuff, but I am finding that a lot of my old mixes well with the new. I am still in love with the Cricut machine and can't wait to use that, along with all of my wonderful Thickers that I have collected up. The goal eventually is to not purchase alphabet stickers and to use the Cricut and my alphabet stamps instead.
Projects on my mind for tommorow:
1. Paint and decorate shadow boxes with Seabrook group photo
2. Scrapbook in both girls school scrapbooks (this will help get my paper problem closer to being under control)
3. Having a stress free, fun day with Molly and anyone else who dares drag their stuff over to my house!!!! ROSE THIS MEANS YOU!

******update on the helicopter: It is not flying over anymore. No news on any of the local stations either. It is times like these I almost wish I had a police scanner. But then I would have to move my family to some white trash home, drink Schlitz beer and sit on my front porch in a broken down recliner.

1 comment:

rose said...

like, i'm SO totally there.

Blog Archive