We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The car is dead


Today, we had to finally decide that yes, we did kill the car! Mark has been working on the Rodeo when he can, and he finally came to the conclusion that it is not fixable. So we promptly took it to the car crusher and sold that bad boy!

Now we have the scary task of purchasing a new car. So many to choose from!


Tonite I scrapbooked a page with pictures from 2001. When we went to the cabin back in March, I put random pictures in a plastic box to scrapbook. My goal was to get most of the pictures scrapbooked, but there was not enough time. Now I have been going back to that box and randomly pulling pictures out.


Here is the page completed tonite.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hey, we are down one car as well. Must be an unlucky week.

Blog Archive