We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, July 11, 2008

kids "dig" the Sultan Shindig






Today was a suprise! I actually had fun at the Sultan Shindig. I usually don't have a good time at fairs. I think they are overpriced, it's always hot, the kids whine, etc, etc.

This time was different. The kids had fun on the rides and miss H. wanted to go in the dunk tank! Mark brought her bathing suit and she got dunked a few times.

Here are a few pictures.

Oh- and we finally tried an "old school bbq" pulled pork sandwich. It was delicious! They actually have converted an old school bus and are usually on Hwy 2 in the parking lot of the Reptile Zoo. If you are ever out that way, it is worth a stop to try some of their excellent food.

No comments:

Blog Archive