We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I don't know how big families do it!





I have four kids in my home right now, and I am exhausted! They have all been getting along so well, but still it has been a very long day. It is 9 and I have them laying down to watch a movie.


Hopefully by the time they get done, they will be good and tired. They should be! We went to Mark's company picnic today at Jennings Park in Marysville. We won a bike for Hayley which was perfect since we planned to go purchase the new bikes before our camping trip next weekend. Then we came home, the kids swam for almost 2 hours. When they got done they were hungry so I told them we would walk down to Dairy Queen and have dinner and ice cream treats. We must have walked over a mile, but the kids were happy.


Tommorow will be a day of relaxation, some scrapbooking, and then Monday will start another hectic summer week.

No comments:

Blog Archive