We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, July 7, 2008

creativity in the air

I'm up to a lot this week in the creativity department. Here's a list of what is getting done at my house:
1. Lots of hats being knitted. We are gearing up for fall already. The girls are very excited about selling their hats at local shows. Honestly we are planning on one show, but if all goes well, we will search out some more that are cheap or free to be a part of.
2. Shadow boxes with shells and a group photo from our Seabrook trip. I went to Michaels to buy shadow boxes and they are not cheap. Here's a little tip: go over to the section with the wood stuff you can paint and instead of paying 19-25 dollars, you can get a shadow box for 6 bucks!
3. Finishing up a cross-stitch for Molly. It is one of those me and my big idea kids. I think I will make a beach bag and sew it on that for her. Easy Peasy!!!
4. Planning a scrapbooking day. I have a ton to get done. I am thinking this Sunday...so girls in my posse look for an email in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Blog Archive