We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

all hail the mighty camping trip






We love camping. I can't figure out why...it goes against my nature to have dirty hands and "seasoned" feet (our friend Jen called them that instead of disgustingly dirty). But we do love it. And we love to try out new places every now and then. This year we went to Lake Pearrygin. I really hope that is the correct spelling. It is just outside of Winthrop, Washington.
We had the best time despite my car sickness, the sweltering heat, and the fact that our tent was 9,000 degrees each morning.

As I am waiting for the computer to finish uploading pictures I see that one of my fellow campers has also posted about our trip so I will link to it here
so you can read her funny post about it! I am glad she liked her book that Mark found for her. It was a perfect purchase.
We can't wait to go back next year. If you go, watch out for deer on the Highway. We encountered 2 on our way home.






No comments:

Blog Archive