We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why we love Seattle





Mariners game last night with an unbelievable view of the field and the Seattle skyline is one of the many reasons we love living in the Seattle area. The weather was perfect, the game not so much...but we still had a lot of fun.

Today we took the kids to Carkeek park in Seattle. We have never been before! This is one of the best parks around. There is lots of beach to play on, trails to walk, a playground, and a big field to play in. It was a perfect day for a family outing. We took so many pictures, but I will just share a few.


Hope everyone enjoyed the weather this weekend. Not everyone gets excited over sunshine as much as Seattle-ites because around here if you stand still longer than 5 minutes you might just mold!!!


Tommorow is a big scrapbooking day with my sis-in-law. I will post any pages I am loving when I get home!

No comments:

Blog Archive