We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow Day





We woke up to snow today, then it melted off. About 3 it started up again and the girls and I beat it home from Sultan before it got dark and started to get slick. It was pretty easy driving until we turned down our street and I think from there I pretty much slid home. All I could do was pray I wasn't going to slide into someone's car! Thankfully that did not happen.
It snowed non-stop until almost 8:30. Got the girls dressed and out to play in the snow. We met a new neighbor who was out walking their dog, and their 1 year old little girl. The little girl sat in the snow while the dog acted like the world was one giant ice cream dish! We had a blast until our fingers started to hurt.
I really love the snow, but hope the icy roads go away quickly.

No comments:

Blog Archive