We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Metallica + Mountain Dew = crazy project time





It has been said that I look like I live in my car. Let's be honest, when you get home after a days work, picking up the kids from school, etc. I just don't feel like lugging up a bunch of stuff from the car. Tonite we braved the freezing cold, and cleaned out massive stuff. Well, it was a little like Christmas had come early when I found a half-rack of Mountain Dew. Pretty sad when this is exciting news right? But seriously, I have been craving soda for a few days now, and have not purchased a single one. I could not wait to crack one of these open when I got upstairs! Now I am on the caffeine high!

That said, I am getting a few projects done. I really want to post the two homemade gifts that I have completed on here, but I can't because then the lucky LUCKY recipients will see them before they get to unwrap them.

So I will post the gift that we made for Hayley's teacher, and a quick layout I did tonite.
P.S. I almost forgot...music of choice tonite....METALLICA. I can't explain it, other than I love the song Enter Sandman. Let it be known that I like all types of music.

No comments:

Blog Archive