We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Git 'er done

I am proud to say that I am really close to wrapping up the holiday things we needed to get done!
1.Gifts are wrapped (just those homemade gifts, and our t-shirt exchange gift still need to be done)
2. Baked cookies (want to bake more next week)
3. Holiday cards came in the mail today and I love them! Check out the many designs at Kodak gallery. We chose the Martha Stewart fine stationary option and they turned out awesome!
4. Took the girls to see Santa. One of the many perks working for the Railroad is that they have the BEST Santa. Pictures are very reasonable and you can purchase a disk for only $5.00.
5. Tree is up, Smokey has decided it is a bad idea to climb it, and all decorations are up.
6. Lots of yummy scented candles are burning at this moment.

I love Christmas. The kids are so excited this year. They made some handmade items for certain relatives. I am being vague just in case there are any lurky-loos on here!

Happy Holidays. Now if only I had a hot buttered rum life would be close to perfect. I guess I will settle for some hot apple cider.

No comments:

Blog Archive