We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, November 26, 2007

car alarms are worthless




We have this annoying neighbor (other apartment complex) that has a car alarm that has been going off ALL NIGHT. The last time I checked the clock the car alarm had started "honking" at 10:48 and they just turned it off. Time now: 10:54.

I hate car alarms. When we used to live next to my parents, my mothers crazy, possesed car alarm would go off at all hours of the night. Because we lived by a school, the alarm would echo off of the brick exterior. And the even worse part? My parents could not hear it, because the fan on their gas fireplace would make anyone go deaf! So lot's of times at oh...2 a.m. or so, I would have to call over and wake them up to go out and shut it off, that is before I took out a shotgun and put that car out of it's misery. I did not acutually shoot the car, but believe me I really wanted to. Especially since we had a baby and a toddler in the house!


On to the good stuff. We had a great Thanksgiving. Food was good, company good, dinner table talk...in the gutter. You know, a traditional Thanksgiving ha ha.


This weekend we put up our tree. It looks great as usual. The kids have finally figured out to put ornaments all over the tree, not just in one area. Smokey (our cat) promptly pulled down the hot pink bird ornament and batted at a few others. I want to ring her neck!


I was also able to get some scrapbooking done tonite. Here is my favorite page. I am also contemplating teaching some scrapbooking "classes" at a local scrapbooking store. I have to come up with some ideas, and then go in to present them to the store owner. I think it would be a lot of fun, but I keep thinking...would anyone actually sign up to take my classes? I guess we will see what happens.


No comments:

Blog Archive