We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

School house rocks


Today was the first day of school! The girls were anxious, and wanted me to walk them to their classrooms. Molly is in a first/second grade split class, so it will challenge her a lot this year. Just what she needs! Only one friend from kindergarten is with her, but we told her it was a chance to make new friends. We think it will be good for her.

Hayley got a super popular teacher, and I think she is really going to have a lot of fun this year. Plus her class is the test class for some new fangled invention called the Smartboard. I will be able to tell you a little more about it after "open house".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smartboards are AWESOME! We have them all over our district, and the teachers and students love them...very engaging for the students. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

Blog Archive