We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

swap jack buddy

If you haven't visited the red velvet art girls then you are missing out. Recently they put out a post on a sort of "secret santa" idea, and asked for participants. I love the "secret santa" idea, so of course I jumped right on board. It was hard to choose the items to send, because I wanted to send so many things, and since I don't know the person that was given to me, it is hard to decide because you want them to be excited about what you chose for them! Well, my decisions have been made, and said package is on it's way to Ontario, Canada. I won't be posting, just incase my swap partner is lurking here.....so too bad for her, she'll just have to wait! But as soon as I recieve my package (I promise I will try not to stalk the mailman) I will post pictures of my goodies. Can't wait, who doesn't love getting something cool that is not a bill in the mail?

1 comment:

Ragazzarte said...

Hi Jenny,
I am your swap partner (You were right... I was lurking around). I sent your package off last Thursday (Aug. 23rd). I hope it gets to you quickly and there isn't too much of a hold up at the border.
I posted what I sent on my blog, so if you want to be surprised, stay away from there until you've opened you box LOL.
I am looking forward to receiving the box of goodies from you.
This was fun, eh?

Blog Archive