We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

the rundown

As you can tell by my absence from blogging that we have been busy.
Monday night we went to Marymoor park to an ABC screening of 2 of their new shows. It was fun, despite the cold front that set in when the sun went down. You would have thought it was winter! Two of the professional dancers from Dancing With the Stars were there to perform. Anna, and her husband Jonathan (here is where I should put a link...but I am feeling lazy) were the dancers. We never did get to see them dance, because first off was the premier of "Pushing Daisies". In a nutshell.....DISSAPOINTING. This is a new show I will not be watching in the fall.
The premier was sooooooo long, and we were freezing our you-know-what's off so we decided to leave. It was almost 10:00, so probably a wise choice to head home.
ABC did a good job with keeping everyone entertained before the sun went down. We had free pizza, popcorn and cotton candy. Jonathan and Anna came out and answered questions about the show, we won a Jimmy Kimmel t-shirt and a Grey's Anatomy shirt, got our picture taken with the "Desperate Housewives" and aquired some mirror ball keychains. Plus, a local radio station, asked me to do a little radio spot about which artists I listened to and then a plug for their station! So you may hear me on the radio from time to time.
This is why we love the Puget Sound so much, there are always fun things going on.

1 comment:

rose said...

um. yeah. you need to spend more time blogging. i'm sure you'll have a lot to post on sunday, after THE REWIND!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive