We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

relaxing

Today I am thankful for a house with no children. Don't get me wrong, I love those girls, but isn't it time for school to start already? They are getting restless, they got their class assignments this week and are super excited about the teachers they are going to have this year. Let me quote Molly "my teacher gives candy" and Hayley "my teacher is the only teacher who throws popcorn parties." You know that school is all about the treats right? NOT the learning!
So today my Mom asked the girls if they wanted to stay over, and they jumped at the chance to spend some time with Grandma. I jumped at it too...Mark is working late so I came home, threw some laundry in the wash and got to work on my always messy scrapbooking room. I am happy to say that today I am thankful for a clean, vacuumed floor because that means I got the room all picked up and organized! And after browsing some blogs today (elsie's and Mara's) I am full to the max with scrapbooking ideas.
So I am off to a relaxing bath with my lemon verbena scented bubble bath and then I am going to put on some of my favorite tunes and get to scrappin.

No comments:

Blog Archive