We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Relax, don't do it...


Are you out there oh lost Frankie Goes to Hollywood fans? I have had that song stuck in my head all day...you know the one that you will now have stuck in your head? You can view it here . Relax, today is my birthday bash my good friends have been planning for a while now. It is called "the rewind" and we are doing it up 80's style. I can't wait to see what everyone has found to wear, it will be totally tubular!!!

Mark is wearing a blond wig (part rocker, part mullet) and these great shoes I found at Payless shoes. Check out the boom boxes and speakers. If you have not been to Payless in the last few months, you have to check them out. They have really stepped up their game and have some very cool shoes.
Well, you all have a great night...I will post some 80's pictures as soon as I can.
Now I am off to groove to Madonna's "Where's the party?". It's going to be bitchin'.

No comments:

Blog Archive