We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Love this

Candace over at sparkle power
has started a new thing on her blog, which I think is a really good idea so I am going to follow her lead and do the same. It is all about being thankful, and recognizing the things you love.
The other day I was thinking of different sounds I love (while we were camping) and so I have decided to start with that.
1. The sound of water rushing in a creek
2. When my girls are full-on giggling
3. My husband when he is yelling at a football game on t.v.
4. Steel drums
5. When Molly or Hayley get into their own world and are either humming or singing when they think we aren't listening
6. The sound of the train engines running in the yard (crazy, but it is soothing to me)
7. Our cat Smokey makes this throaty sound sometimes instead of a meow, it is hard to describe but it is funny

No comments:

Blog Archive