We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

for the love of reggae

I know that we may be super bored, we are watching www.americasgottalent.com, but I have to tell you that this singer Cas Haley is actually really good. He just sang with UB40 and it was awesome! Years ago, when I was a wee child, I heard this song called "red, red wine" sung by UB40 and thus my love/obsession with Reggae music began! Most of my friends and family don't know the depths of this obsession. I really do like all types of music, depends on my mood, but if I was going to do one of those Rolling Stone magazine "if you had to live on a desert island and could only have ____ albums to take with you what would they be?" Well, they would all be Reggae my dear readers! When I was pregnant with Hayley I would listen to the Legend album by Bob Marley, especially "three little birds" and Hayley would kick in my stomach when the song was on! She loves music to this day too, and she is so lucky to have parents who love music too. What albums would you take to the desert island?

1 comment:

rose said...

this is SO TOUGH for me... but if i had to choose:
automatic for the people - r.e.m.
a rush of blood to the head - coldplay
and, why not... legends - bob marley and the wailers :)

Blog Archive