We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beach bums






We know that summer is near the end, the kids are back to school next week, so we grabbed a pizza and took off for the beach. The tide was in, and let me tell you it was up the farthest I have seen it. Another Mom at the beach confirmed this, telling me they come down to the Edmonds beach a lot and this was the highest she had seen it too!

We took some fun pictures of the kids, and got a few of us too. The sunset was gorgeous tonite!
And did you notice our daughter, the falconer?
Happy time in the sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures--the lighting is wonderful!!! I miss the beach!!!

Blog Archive