We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

maybe my kids are on to something

So for years my kids have been using this "made up" word...GINORMOUS. Your kids may say it too...it is from the Madeline movie. Hayley and Molly have never used the word giant or enormous, just ginormous. Mark and I have always thought it was cute that they said it, and now today Mark informed me that he read this article and it had some great news!
Websters Dictionary is putting in the word ginormous (as well as other new words). Isn't that funny? I think I may have to scrapbook this so my kids know they were ahead of the game!

No comments:

Blog Archive