We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Teutuls will always have a place in our hearts!

After a busy weekend of sleepovers at our place, I needed a few minutes to sit and be a couch potato. Sunday afternoons are not plentiful for good t.v. watching so I put on the Discovery Channel, which I always forget about! It holds one of our all time favorite shows, American Chopper . Let me be honest, I am not a "biker" per say, or even a fan of watching shows where things are built. But there are a few things about this show that keep me captivated. Is it Paul Sr. and Paulie always battling about keeping the shop clean ( or whatever quarrel comes up for the day)? Is it the fact that the more unorganized they seem, the more beautiful, amazing bike they put together? It may just be that it is a family working together, and I feel that connection despite the fact that our business and the American Chopper business are completely different from each other. Who knows really, I just know I love watching them...my dear hubby even has the American Chopper Full Throttle game for his xbox . Yes we have just admitted that we may be a little "you might be a redneck if..." . Have you ever seen the bike they made for the Prisoners of War or the bike designed for the New York Fire Department? It is a toss up which one is our favorite, but you really must take a look at the airbrush paint job done on the P.O.W. bike, as well as all of the detail put into each bike. The Teutuls come up with some amazing ideas for the custom Choppers.
Plus, they do a lot for charity, which you can also check out on the website.
Ok, so my love affair with the Teutuls has not ended yet!

No comments:

Blog Archive