We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Spring fever




This next Saturday is our all day gossip and scrap fest so I really needed to get organized. I have been guilty of just tossing everything into my scrapbooking room, but this weekend I really want to be able to get to all of my goodies-hence the cleaning fever that hit me today. I took some before pictures, but don't have any good after pictures yet... the girls need to go through a pile of stuff in their craft area first. I did get the chance to sit down and scrapbook tonite, and I am getting some layouts together for this next weekend-yay me!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive