We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stuck in my head


You know those days when you get a song stuck in your head. It is like you are in your own little world, standing at the fax machine or something getting your groove on. Let me just say that almost 24 hours a day my own personal soundtrack is the theme song from Sanford and Son. Luckily for me and my sanity, today I have a new love! It is the song "Glamorous" by Fergie. I love, love, love it. Have a listen on this site, or your own personal favorite site to download songs from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I have had that song stuck in my head for like a week now! They play it on the radio NON-STOP around here....I'm going mad!!!!!

Blog Archive