We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Visiting for Easter


The girls and I went to Rose's
today for a little Easter outing. Rose and Anna are headed to San Francisco tommorow for a little Spring break trip and we are going to take care of the "other" children (blackberry, graycie and zuzu). Pray that the sneak blackberry does not escape!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! I just saw your comment from a few posts ago, and I don't have any pictures on my computer of the memorial, but here's the link to the official site: http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org/. There are some nice pictures there; it really is a beautiful, peaceful memorial. They did a good job.

Thanks for visiting!! :)

rose said...

thanks for taking care of the gatos for the crazy cat lady.
gracias!

Blog Archive