We're what Willis was talkin' about

lynnwood, Washington
This is the story of me and them... the people and things I love!!! I have a rockin' husband and two super smart kids. Life is good.

Monday, April 2, 2007

CKC Portland, Oregon


Creating Keepsakes Convention is a Scrapbookers paradise! Rose, Theresa and I decided we needed to be a part of this convention in Portland back in March, so we hit the highway at a time in the morning that nobody would believe I was even up at! And I even curled my hair and put makeup on...so don't have a heart attack when you read that one! We shopped until we were wore out...love, love,love the Basic Grey, Rusty Pickle and all of the cool chipboard. By the time we got back on the road to come home, we were so overtired and giddy. It was a fun day with my scrap gals!

No comments:

Blog Archive